Demand for quality in-home care is booming.
Seniors Helping Seniors stands out and you are welcome to Join the only in-home care franchise focused on hiring senior carers who intimately understand the ageing process through personal experience. Our senior carers are dependable, mature, loving, caring, experienced and empathetic.
Your Seniors Helping Seniors franchise is positioned for rapid growth.
Consider these facts about the Market:
- One in six people alive today will live to be 100 years of age
- Over 65s account for 27 percent of the overall population in the UK
- One million people turn 65 every year in the UK
- 85 years + is the fastest growing population
- 75 years plus population will grow by 43% in the South East by 2027 (5% higher than the UK average)
- Life expectancy after 65 years of age years is 18.6 years for men and 20.9 years for women
- Just under 1.2 million people, 10.2 % of over 66s, have chosen to remain in employment
- 90% of seniors want to “age-in-place”
- Half of the 85+ population needs help with activities of daily living, 60% of which is not personal care/nursing
- An ageing society brings two key challenges: People need to work much longer and more people need care and support
- Families are distanced from ageing relatives and their own jobs are threatened by absenteeism to care for relatives
- Loved ones of ageing adults need more support than ever and active seniors are advised to look for opportunities to stay engaged and supplement their income
- The UK is experiencing a chronically underfunded social care system. Council-funded care in the home is hit and miss, with constant reports of as little as 15 minute care visits and high staff-turnover. NHS failings are exasperated by repeat admissions which are attributed to loneliness and isolation and lack of early intervention into areas such as exercise and nutrition.
- Seniors Helping Seniors are members of the British Franchise Association
- The British Franchise Association (BFA) produced a report with NatWest in January 2019 which found that businesses that operated under a Franchise License contributed in excess of £17 billion to the UK economy in 2018. 90% of franchisees report profitability and less than 4% of franchise businesses fail for commercial reasons each year. These statistics compare favourably to figures estimating that between half and two-thirds of all independent start-ups close within their first three years. The advantages inherent within a franchise business – including economies of scale and the support of a large brand combined with local marketing and business owners with local expertise – make them particularly robust and, statistically, much more likely to succeed
- The BFA NatWest Franchise Survey reported care franchises as booming in the UK because quality care services are needed more than ever. Older people living longer and staying in their own homes put in-home care services in high demand
- The Seniors Helping Seniors care model is unique in its explicit focus on hiring older people; for its delivery of non-personal care and for its customer care and protocols. As a management franchise, operated at home, delivering non-personal care which is out of scope with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) makes it uniquely sustainable. Seniors Helping Seniors attracts carers, retains carers and saves management time and costs. There is no lack of clients and clients love the terms and conditions Seniors Helping Seniors offer
- Everything we do is teachable and the franchisor is committed to the franchisees’ journey and success
The Right Choice
After 20 years in elderly care, we know how to effectively start, grow and manage business operations. With a strong franchise community supporting you, you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself.